Fortnite players with access to Amazon Prime and Twitch Prime are eligible to receive free in-game items. These items are exclusive and cannot be obtained or purchased anywhere else. This page shows you how to get the Twitch Prime loot for Fortnite and which items are currently available.
In order to receive these items, you must be part of the Amazon Prime program. If you are, follow these steps to get your prize!
1. Go to twitch.tv and sign into your Twitch account.
2. If your account isn’t already linked to your Amazon Prime, go to your Settings page and hit the Connections tab to find the option to link.
3. Once they are linked, click on the loot crown in the navigation bar at the top. Find the Fortnite promotion and follow the link to the Epic Games website.
4. On Epic Games, login to your Fortnite account.
5. Hit the “Have Twitch Prime” button on the Twitch Prime Pack page.
6. Authorize linking your Epic account with your Twitch account.
7. Claim your prize! Your loot will appear in Fortnite the next time you login!
Twitch Prime Loot has only released items that are part of the Twitch Prime Pack. So far there have been two sets releaesed.
Set 2 was released on May 9:
|True North||Back Bling|
Set 1 was released on February 28: